Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some cute, easy to manage curly hair cuts?

I have medium-thickness curly hair. I wear it the same every day. I part it to the side, and leave it down. I want to get a different hair cut, but I'm not sure that any bangs would work because of my curls. I'm not going to straighten it that often, and if I did it would be once every two weeks or so. Any ideas on a hair cut idea I could get? My hair is just past shoulder-length.What are some cute, easy to manage curly hair cuts?
If I were you, I'd do something that's easy and you can change around. Like, curly, straight, wavy. Maybe something like that. You could always go to a magazine and look around in it and take a picture of the hair style/ cut to your styler and have them cut it like them. Make sure to ask questions about it, like what products do they use and things like that. But, I think that layers and maybe side bangs would look cute because you can straighten it out and you can bobby pin back the bangs if they're too curly and get in your eyes when and if you wear it curly. Best wishes and good luck!What are some cute, easy to manage curly hair cuts?
curly hairstyles


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs鈥?/a>
Here is a cute way that can shape your face and flatter jaw lines,


http://www.curlguru.com/chris%2023.jpg


good luck finding the cut for you!
have it layered





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i have a perfect hairstyle for u.





get permanent waves that last for an year. and get side bangs. so cute
afro....just stick a pick in it
my friend has really curly hair and she got it cut to her shoulders with one or two layers at the bottom. i thought it was really cute but there isn't much you can do that kind of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment