Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly Hair Cutting// With Pictures!?

Alright well ive got super curly hair as you can see:





http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30鈥?/a>





Oh, dont friend request me.. i dont add people i dont know.





But i want to get it like half that long. It is too long now, and i dont know what would look good.





I would like to know what you think would look good, particularly the ladies ;)





Oh btw. That is 100 percent natural.. no products/ treatmentsCurly Hair Cutting// With Pictures!?
it brings me straight ti the sign-in page, i cant c it.





save 2 photobucket first!Curly Hair Cutting// With Pictures!?
I would probably want you to just keep it like that but get trims or even just shave the sides short and make the top a little long but not a lot, you will be cute either way.


If you can send me a pic of how you chose your hair, cause i want to see what you chose.
people would be able to help you if the link worked
BUZZ!!!!! I %26lt;3 Buzzes!!
Sorry, the link doesn't work for me. It keeps redirecting me back to Home.
I can't see the pic hon, no facebook.
it just goes on to the facebook homepage = S
the link isnt working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment