Saturday, February 20, 2010

How should I get my very curly hair cut?

Hey, I need some advice...I have extremely curly hair, like Shirley Temple curly. That would be okay but sometimes it goes kind of flat on top. I was thinking about growing out to be like Taylor Swifts, but her curls are not a tight as mine. Should I get it cut if so do you have a link for the pic. I'm not sure what to doHow should I get my very curly hair cut?
long layers %26amp; thinning out. I have long natural spiral curly hair..If I did not de-frizz it-it would look like a afro. Use a shampoo and conditioner curl enhancer I use Pantene. I use their cream, hairspray...But going back to the Redken Ringlet 07 curl perfector...It can be bought from most hair salons. It's the best!!!!!!!!How should I get my very curly hair cut?
Layers seem to be the overwhelming advise! But, the question is how long should you make them. Before you get a cut check out DailyMakeover.com and upload you picture then you can virtually try on different looks 鈥?even Taylor Swifts. Check out the photo gallery of Girls with Curls to help: http://www.dailymakeover.com/gallery/gir鈥?/a>





Good luck!


Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily Makeover
I agree with what other people said about layers.


I also have extremely curly hair and flat tops like you. I just got it cut and layered today and love it! I highly suggest you get it done too... My hair's kindda short now but it looks sooo much better. But ask for long layers because short layers don't look that good with curls.
this one is really cute if you wanna grow out your hair::





http://www.beauty-advices.com/wp-content鈥?/a>





if you wanna keep short hair than this is cute::





http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/s鈥?/a>








but if your hair is in more spirals than i would say this is super cute








http://www.hairstyles53.com/wp-content/u鈥?/a>








but whatever you do good luck and have fun!!
well i have straight hair but my friend has really curly hair and he always cuts it in layers (for as long as I've known him at least)and he sometimes has it flat on top to but it looks fine! well i hope this helps a bit!
i would get layers, so the top is quite abit shorter then the bottom


by doing this the top layers arent as heavy so they dont go as flat on top
LONG LAYERS. AND FRAME UR FAME LONG TOO.AND IF IT GOES FLAT ON THE TOP TRY USING SOME BODY/VOLUMINOUS MOOSE START AT THE ROOT TO ENDS
layered...
get a perm

No comments:

Post a Comment