Monday, February 22, 2010

How should I get my curly hair cut?

I have really exquisite curly hair. It's puffy at the moment, shoulder length, some frizz





Note: I have striaght hair under my curly hair and it tend to have dry ends sometimes and hair. it is also frizzy :P should I thin it and dry cut it? thanks %26lt;33


Sometiems its real curly and sometimes it;s just wavy, depends on the way i style it, I style it damp, by using garnier fruitise curl holding gel and i twist my hair around to have loose curls * started this method now * and after i am all done, I put serum * finesse frizz buster * in it to protect it from getting frizzy.





What should I request from the haircut place, how much should I cutt off, should they * dry * cut it.





A previous haircut I got was that they undercut my hair and it was a bob but I grew it out after. I got this haircut like 10 months ago or so





%26lt;3 thanks so much everyoneHow should I get my curly hair cut?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.How should I get my curly hair cut?
Specially request a stylist that has experience in cutting curly hair.


And stay away from the word thinning. Also, if the razoring technique is mentioned, refuse.


And no serum. No no no. In the long run that's just going to make your hair frizzier.
use frizzease straight ahead even though its for straight hair it makes it smooth and keeps curls looking fien and not puffy and lett it dry naturally it works great and just dont straighten hair cause it will frizzz moree goood luck xx
http://www.youtube.com/ahanhbarbie34


shes got the latest fashion style


amazing hair styles

No comments:

Post a Comment