Saturday, February 20, 2010

How can a guy with growing curly hair cut down on the frizz?

I just got my hair trimmed (it half covers my ears). I want it to grow out long, kind of like the celebrities these days are doing, but I cant seem to cut down on the frizz without using product that makes my hair look all wet and/or hard.





What can I do/use that will cut down on frizz and bring out my natural curls. Thanks everyone!How can a guy with growing curly hair cut down on the frizz?
Honestly the best thing you can do is raid your girlfriend's / sister's / mom's beauty stash. What can I say...girls have the best hair products. My boyfriend also has long, curly hair and it used to be frizzy til I got him to start using Herbal Essences. Even though the label on the back talks about girly things, it still works. Try that or one from the brand my sister uses...Sunsilk. The links are below. Hope that helps!How can a guy with growing curly hair cut down on the frizz?
Sorry, youre cursed like me. Best things to do are to buy a smoothing shampoo and conditioner. I use tex.





Everyone is normally shocked when they touch my hair becaue they are used to crunchy curls, and they tell me my curls are very soft.





I start with the smoothing shampoo, follow with the conditioner, when I get out of the shower I apply a leave in conditioner (lanza) and tex has a line of curl memory products. I use their spiral down cream, and their leave in spray conditioner.





I love their stuff. Its kind of expensive, but it last me months and my hair is down past the middle of my back.
found that leave in conditioner helps(I usually don't blow dry mine...as it dries the natural curls come out but they aren't all poofy)
get some hair GLUE, when your hair is still wet put a little in and comb it through, then just let it dry, you might put some hair spray in afterwards, but it's up to you.
There's A Lot Of Shampoos Out There That Will Work... If Nothing Works There's Always Cutting It...
Frizz Ease Hair Serum





http://www.ehow.com/how_116368_fix-frizz鈥?/a>








';If hair is naturally curly, it is usually frizzy. The answer to this is to get a product like a ';pomade'; (try Wal-Mart). Pomades have a low level of hold and have some oil in them. After washing your hair, put some pomade in your hand and add a little water for easier spreading, and then very lightly finger it through your hair not touching your scalp so that you don't get a ';greasy'; look. Allow it to dry and then comb through it if you want, or leave it if the curls look good. If this seems too heavy, get a lighter one or a gel, but not a mousse. This can work on straight hair as well';


#


http://www.stretcher.com/stories/03/03au鈥?/a>
take showers at night


and


use Sunsilk De-Frizz.





:]]
i had the same problem but i am a girl;


you can try samy silk. heres a link:





http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~product_id=2110553





ps it works better with wet hir then let it dry with it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment