Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thick, wavy/curly hair cuts?

Currently I have approx 4'' below shoulder length curly hair. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for cuts. My hair is thick and in between wavy and curly. It has a lot of body and will frizz if i cut it too short (above chin length). I need something generally low maintenance, though I do have time to spend no more than 10 min. on my hair each morning. I also can't blow dry it, as it will become VERY frizzy.Thick, wavy/curly hair cuts?
like two inches down from your sholders with layers!! YES! That would look soo nice! and what else...... hmm i have curly hair and use this:


http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/progra鈥?/a>





i love it!! it doesn't take long to use and you use it right after the shower.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment