Monday, February 22, 2010

How should I get my curly hair cut?

I am 12 and in 6th grade. Right now i have bangs that are down to my ears and i have layers that go a little farther (2 inches or so) then my shoulders. I have light brown hair and natural blonde and sandy blonde highlights. I am getting it cut next wendsday and i want it to look cute but yet i want it able to be in a pony tail. I play hockey and volleyball and softball. And hopefully your more help then my bf. (haha)


Oh ya i forgot to mention it is naturally curly it gets about as curly as taylor swift well not that much but u get what i mean!How should I get my curly hair cut?
really? i play all three of those sports too :) and i do track. but to answer your question, i think you should get side bangs (but not too short or you cant pin them back, and not to long or they dont stay behind your head band. since your hair is curly get layers so it is not as poofy(if it gets poofy) and keep it at shoulder length or grow it out longer.How should I get my curly hair cut?
Get it layered again. Layers make curls look extra beautiful. and yes you can still put it in a pony tail just ask for long or medium layers instead of short
asdasd
get a pixi cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment