Saturday, February 20, 2010

If I get my curly hair cut right below my shoulders with layers, and get side bangs, will that look good?

I've wanted side bangs forever, but I never see any curly girls with them, so I don't know if I'm going out on a limb here. And I've been growing out my hair forever, so I think I'm finally going to get it cut like a few inches below the shoulder and get some layers starting at my chin. Will that look good, or do you think I should do something else? Help, please!If I get my curly hair cut right below my shoulders with layers, and get side bangs, will that look good?
OMG, yes! That is the exact cut I have! I love love love it! The bangs look AMAZING and unique curly! Dooo it! Doo it! :) I'd post a pic, but, privacy, y'know? Still, trust me. It's so great.If I get my curly hair cut right below my shoulders with layers, and get side bangs, will that look good?
That sounds perfect! :)


I'm a wavy/slightly curly-ish girl with choppy layers and side bangs, but eventually I give my hair a break from all the straightening by just leaving it natural :) And I have side bangs, and it doesn't look horrific.





Good luck!
perfect!
i say go for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment