Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly Hair Cut (Something interesting?)?

So, I'm planning to cut my hair soon and possibly dyeing it. My hair is currently long (about to my waist) and VERY curly, thick, and frizzy. It's a light brown color with a bit of red and blonde natural highlights. Also, my face is heart shaped.





I'm aiming to cut my hair to about shoulder length, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Layers are a possibility, so are bangs. I also want something kind of interesting. Anything that isn't too ordinary or boring.





Also, I plan to keep my hair curly and dislike straightening my hair because I just don't have time and it damages the hair.





So, does anyone have any suggestions? Pictures would be appreciated.Curly Hair Cut (Something interesting?)?
http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2%26amp;hl鈥?/a> try some of these

No comments:

Post a Comment