Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting my thick curly hair cut?

i like my curly hair long it's easier to manage and it's not poofy. but i'm getting my hair cut and i want the lengthy cut where it's sort of layered but there are still long pieces near the end..i don't know how to describe it, sort of like selena gomez .. but curly. i was looking for a picture and if i should do it, or would it make my hair poofy? thanks!Getting my thick curly hair cut?
Longer hair styles usually hold down the curl so it doesn't go poof so I would keep it as long as possible. Probably just under sholders or longer.





This hair style would probably look cute on you:


http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor鈥?/a>





or maybe this:


http://www.disneysociety.com/wp-content/鈥?/a>Getting my thick curly hair cut?
OOh, I love curly hair too, Honestly
The guy above is a dumbass. Curly hair is hot! Think Shakira! What you need to do is find a stylist that works with curly hair and give it nice layers.
i suggest straightening ur hair. no offense at all, and i'm sure u can temporarily fix it but some people like myself find curly hair unattractive. straight and wavy are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment