Monday, February 22, 2010

How to get curly hair cut thinner?

A long time ago, I got my hair cut and ';thinned';. Unfourtunately, the person ruined my hair in the back, and made it really, really bad! I have curly hair, and this thinning turned out terrible. I've grown my hair out a bit, and now it's calmer. I've cut my hair myself a few times, so I like the length (even though its uneven...), but I can't thin it out. I'm worried to have my newer hairdresser (who also has curly hair) thin it, because even though I know she'll be better, it was still a bad experience last time. I don't want my hair all short and bushy again! It's currently a little past my shoulders, and it's thick, curly, and a little bushy. What can I do to get a hair cut that slims and sleeks my hair down? xHow to get curly hair cut thinner?
Tell her about your last experience, she should know how to it without making it ';short and bushy again';, since she is professional and also has curly hair.How to get curly hair cut thinner?
I wish I could help, but I had a similar-but-opposite hair cut issue. Everyone told me that I would have more volume with layers, but instead I got this horrible mullet 'do. I keep it in a bun to hide the shame, lol.





*Thanks for your advice, though.
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment