Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair cut question?

ok so i have light brown curly hair cut a few inches below my shoulder medium sized curls that get really frizzy. I have a long forhead, high cheek bones and a narrow chin. Im getting a haircut soon and really want to do something a little different. I like my length and don't want to color my hair! I have a few long layers but their really not noticeable. I usually spend about 10-15 minutes on my hair in the morning unless i straighten it which i don't like to do to often. im a very serious athlete so i don't want anything that would not go into my ponytail or bun or that prewrap wouldn't be able to hold back. plus, does anyone have any tips on how to wear naturally curly hair down and dry (not scrunching it) without it totally frizzing out?Curly hair cut question?
i personally think you sould die it and starighten it and cut it in layer it totally work probably try the color not to far from your natural hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment