Monday, February 22, 2010

Curly hair cut idea??? Help!?

Hey there! I'm going to get my haircut soon and I really need to know soon how I want it cut. Right now I have longish ringlett curly brown hair with long layers. Any ideas? Side Bangs? Bangs that go striaght across my face? shorter layers? pleas help! and sorry i was gonna put a picture but it wopuldn't let me. But thanks bunches%26lt;3Curly hair cut idea??? Help!?
You should know, if you have curly hair and want straight bangs, be prepared to straighten them every day. Oh, and it would help if you describe what kind of facial stucture you have, i.e. oval face, heart shaped, circle face, etc....Curly hair cut idea??? Help!?
definately dont get it cut any shorter than your chest. and i think you should only get side bangs if you straighten them all the time, otherwise dont do it :)
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.
I really dont like bangs w/ curly hair...(haha bad experience!)not only that ur gonna have to straighten them all the time! So be prepared for damaged ends! Like i suggest more layers=]








Hope this helps-Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment