Saturday, February 20, 2010

Help with curly hair cut?

My hair is very dark brown with auburn highlights,medium to coarse,curly/wavy,THICK, and I have pale skin,a square-ish face,and brown eyes if that helps. I wanted to go just below chin length so it won't take up so much time for school,but I'm apprehensive going that short with thick, curly will make it poof out.Idk. Any ideas?Help with curly hair cut?
IT might poof out. but If you use moose or some sort of product the makes volume go do in you hair. and if you blow dry you hair use a diffuser it makes it less frizzy :) Help with curly hair cut?
I have thick, long and naturally curly hair. I have never had my hair short. Remember that no matter how long it is wet it will put up at least an inch or more when dry. My hair was past my waist a few months ago. I have had it cut twice in the last six months and now it is about 4 inches from my waist. I wouldn't go any shorter than shoulder length dry. It will poof out when it is dry...that is just the nature of the beast!!! I spend about 15 minutes on my hair every morning. I wash it put frizz eliminating products and a frizz taming styling gel on it right after I lightly towel dry it. Then I put my make up on and dry by bangs and hair lightly. Any frizz I see gets a wet finger comb through to smooth it out. Then I let it dry naturally.
make sure you get long layers in the cut so that you don't end up with more bulk at the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment