Monday, February 22, 2010

I got my naturally wavy/curly hair cut to my shoulders and now I can't wear it natural anymore?

My hair is naturally curly/wavy and I got it cut about shoulder length. I used to be able to get up, take a shower, comb some gel through and let it dry naturally. I miss that because you know how when you get it cut, it like puffs up at the bottom? I have to straighten it all the time and I hate it, how can I get my hair to be less puffy on the bottom so I can wear it curly again? If you have any other suggestions on how to wear my hair, please let me know! (:I got my naturally wavy/curly hair cut to my shoulders and now I can't wear it natural anymore?
You need some long layers. It will take the bulk off the bottom making it much more stylish and managable. It will look great curly or straight and it will also grow out nicely.I got my naturally wavy/curly hair cut to my shoulders and now I can't wear it natural anymore?
Wash it at night and comb it straight while you are letting it dry naturally. In the morning, you might need to use the straighter for just a few places, but combing it and letting it dry straight naturally really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment