Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Just Got My Curly Hair Cut Over My Shoulders And I Hate It! Any Suggestions For Styles??

ThxI Just Got My Curly Hair Cut Over My Shoulders And I Hate It! Any Suggestions For Styles??
you could try pulling the top up in a clip or maybe a ponytail with a cute ribbon(if its long enough)





goodluck!!!!!!!!I Just Got My Curly Hair Cut Over My Shoulders And I Hate It! Any Suggestions For Styles??
try to flat iron it or blow it out if you don't like the length then get hair extenions
try straightening it with a flat iron so it becomes a little longer but still looks pretty or if you still want the straight look then brush it out while blow drying it to make it smoother and straighter then normal. good luck!
I have curly hair and let me tell you it takes time and patience to discover what exactly works for it.





Since I am not sure what type of texture your hair is I will just tell you how I manage my Chea-Pet doo.





Layers, layers, layers! But definatly find someone who knows how to cut curly hair. I finally found someone and I will never let them go. At first even though it is bad she cut it dry because some portions of my hair was curlier than others.





Second product, I use Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner for curl control. Then Garniee (sp) leave in curl control conditioner, then anti-frizz shine spray, then their extra hold gel.





Third styling, loosly wrap clumps of hair around your fingers and form loose ringlets. Blow dry on low with a diffusor.





I know that this sounds like a lot of work, but I have it down to a science now and believe it or not it only takes roughly five minutes and I am out the door.





I feel your pain and have suffered, cried and pulled the up-do until I tried everything under the sun.
dont know
u can do cute hair styles like do little braids or a cute pony tail or u can always straighten it

No comments:

Post a Comment