Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curly hair cut?

Well when i turned around 13 my hair went from pin straight to curly, which is strange because nobody in my who family has curly hair. SO nobody can answer me question, so im looking in the world wide web for my answer. Well i have long curly hair, and i really need a hair cut, its really curly and easily frizzed and damaged. I want to try bangs again but idk becuase i have a strange face shape its ovalish and roundish and im afraid to cut it and look like a freak, any suggestions?Curly hair cut?
your story is the exact same as mine. EXACTLY. i used this haircut and it looked so good. i use BedHead Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Instant Recall when i get out of the shower. Hope this works for you!





hairstyle:http://www.totalhair.net/hairstyles-long鈥?/a>





shampoo: http://www.target.com/Head-Tigi-Moisture鈥?/a>





instant recall: http://www.goddess-within.com/abinre.htm鈥?/a>Curly hair cut?
just straighten ur hair gawwdd kristen haha ily gewwd luck on findin ur puurfect hairsyle...!!
You should get some long layers put in it to break up the curls in your hair so they are not so tangled together. For the damaged part dont blow dry curly hair. That tends to make it look more stressed always towel dry and throw in some good texturing moose or gel. Then top it off with some shine spray. The bangs part, I always think curly hair looks better without bangs. But when buying hair products always go to a salon and purchase them. They do way less damage to your hair. Invest in some hot oil treatments once a month, they are 5 bucks at walmart for 3 by vo5. hope this helps.
Not sure about the bangs because I can't see what your face looks like but if you don't like the curls and frizz then I recommend you buy a good quality hair straightner. When I say good quality I mean $120+. If buy it cheap it tends to ruin your hair and doesn't even work. Also, get one with a temperature contol on it so you can ajust it to any temperature.
It could be you got your hair from your extended family.


As you get older your hair changes also. Like mine used to be thin and as I got older it got thicker and more wavy. The only thing I'd suggest is dont get it cut too short because when you have short hair and you get it cut it tends to be shorter then what you meant it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment