Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm getting my curly hair cut in a style with lots of layers, should I straighten it before I go?

It's a cut where I'll be straightening it everyday, and it has lots of layers. Someone told me it's difficult to cut layers in curly hair so they suggested I go in the salon with straight hair and have the stylist not wash it because it will make it easier for the stylist to cut the layers better. Have you heard this?? Are you a stylist and this is the case with you? Thanks!I'm getting my curly hair cut in a style with lots of layers, should I straighten it before I go?
If they find it difficult they would straighten it for you. I don't think it matters.





xI'm getting my curly hair cut in a style with lots of layers, should I straighten it before I go?
nope. besides the fact the hairdresser should wash ur hair, u wanna know how ur hair will look when its left naturally with the layers.


but like i sed, itl be pointless to do all that work on ur hair when shel wash it anyway..





besides, if shes professional enough, itl look good any which way u wear ur hair...
Is your hair straight when wet? Usually everybody's hair is, so I would just let her wash it while your there and cut the layers when it's wet.
No because when you want to wear it curly it might not look right

No comments:

Post a Comment